You Are Like A Hurricane..


This is what two people flying to a hurricane look like.
The day we left Halifax for Toronto, ...
there was a hurricane brewing!

All of the weather stations, and airports said the storm would hit Halifax at about 9:00 a.m., and since we were leaving at 7:00 a.m. the belief was that chance was on our side. We decided to take that chance. (Im still in shock about this decision-but here I am, alive and well!)

When we first got on the plane, we could not see out the window! At the time this picture was taken the fog was so thick you could not even see the wing of the plane, let alone any sky beyond it. It Between the turbulence and air drops I was intimidated, humbled, and afraid! We put the window blind down because it was just a haunting reminder of what we were trying to ignore!

Once we flew West for about an hour and a half, the turbulence decreased, the air cleared, and our confidence in surviving this flight was revitalized. I was so happy when I could see out the window again!! And I was able to get some really cool shots!
  
 
The perfect highway!



Feeling a bit better as we headed West and
the skies started to clear up..or was that the 9am Tangueray?

"THANK YOU unmentioned airline company,..
 for your support at this difficult time."



   
This is one of my favourite photos that I've ever taken! This is getting framed, and when people
come to visit I will tell them I was once an astronaut and this was taken from my space shuttle!

City Skies VS. Country Skies!





Flying over Quebec!
                                      


















Touching Down in Toronto!



"No chains around my feet,
But I'm not free,
I know I am bound here in captivity..
    Won't someone help me? 'Cause I -sweet life-
    I've got to pick myself from off the ground
    must be somewhere for me, in this a concrete jungle!"




 

No comments:

Post a Comment