13 Steps of Creation

Before leaving one of the meditation farms in Thailand, I met a young girl named Veronika from Russia. She was talking with me about the Mayan Calendar, which she follows very closely and looks to for guidance.
Based on my birthday my symbol is the White Dog.
 Naturally, being very curious about it all, I was busy asking her all sorts of questions about how to read and understand the different symbols of the Mayans. Among many others things, we eventually turned our attention to what the Mayans regard as the " 13 Steps of Creation". I found the layout of steps very similar to something I would try to use when "creating". I think that with, or without the belief of the Mayan Calendar these 13 Steps of Creation can help anyone follow through with virtually any goal:

1.Aim
2.Accept Challenge
3.Serve
4.Forming Shape                         
5.Shining
6.Equality (dont forget about what others want too)
7.Resonance
8.Oneness
9.Intention
10.Manifestation
11.Freedom/Liberation
12.Cooperation (all energies are united)
13.Presence (to "just be")

No comments:

Post a Comment