Uncommon Art in Uncommon Places...

I decided to do something totally different with my summer this year, so I spent most of it in a small coastal village called Wolfville, Nova Scotia!(Canada.) Probably my favourite town to be in. EVER. Walking around Wolfville and through some trails you will find things that you never expected to see in places that you would never expect to see them, thanks to the ''Uncommon Art'' project.

These are a few pictures I took of some cool things around town..

A "unique community and environmental art project."
   


"I think that I shall never see
A poem as lovely as a tree..."
from Trees: By Joyce Jilmer





I was so happy when I came across this! It brought back so many memories of childhood, and I could not believe that someone thought to do this, and actually did! I love it! From one of my all time fav movies! 



Mary Poppins:"I'd like to make one thing perfectly clear; I never explain anything."

"It's that woman,  Mary poppins.  From the moment she stepped into this house,
things began to happen to me!" Mr. Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment